Who we are
Our website address is: https://kedah.com (“Site”). The Site is operated by Arte (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Reg No 1168983U)
Our Commitment to Privacy
By using the Services, You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may collect, process, and use the information that you provide to us and that such information shall only be used by us or third parties acting under our direction, pursuant to confidentiality agreements, to develop, tune, enhance, and improve the Services.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
This Sites adheres to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the”PDPN”), which regulates the collection and processing of the personal data and other information.
- “Collect” means gather, acquire or obtain by a lawful and fair means, information in circumstances where the individual is identifiable or identified.
- “Express Consent Consequences” includes the fact that that we will not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act in the event that you provide consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to an overseas recipient and the overseas recipient handles your Personal information in breach of the Privacy Act.
- “Expressly Informed” means the circumstance where we have provided you with a clear statement (either verbal or in writing) of the Express Consent Consequences.
- “Opt Out” means an individual’s expressed request not to receive further Direct Marketing communications.
- “Personal Information” means information that is not Sensitive Information, including information or an opinion (whether information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion. This includes, but is not limited to, an individual’s first name, last name, email address, password and address.
- “Use” means the handling of Personal Information by our Company.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you contact us through our contact forms, we may collect information about your name, email and contact number and all the information you provide to us in the form.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your Contact Information
When you register and create an account with us to make your future shopping convenient, we may collect the below information:
- Your contact information (such as name, postal and email address, or phone number)
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address)
- Billing information (billing address)
- Shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number)
- Demographic information (such as age, and gender)
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
- Shopping behavior and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our websites
Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties
How we use your data
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Contacting you for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research;
- Find and prevent fraud
- Safety, security and legal compliance.
Our settings may also allow you to adjust your communications preferences. If you do not wish to receive promotional email messages from us, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails. If you opt out, you will still receive non-promotional emails from us about your account and our Services.
At our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our website; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the website, our users, or others.
Who we share your data with
In addition, this Site may disclose your Personal Information to our legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Thus, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal data for accessing the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us.
Mergers And Acquisitions
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, including personal data, stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed. Any change in the website’s policies and standing will be notified to you through email.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
How we protect your data
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
By using this website or the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this website or Services.
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
Opting Out of Information Sharing
We understand and respect that not all users may want to allow us to share their information. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us through the Contact Us page and we will remove your information as soon as reasonably practicable. When contacting us, please clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
However, under some circumstances such as but not limited to legal proceedings we may still be required to share your personal information.
Phishing or False Emails
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal data (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us on the contact details provided on the website if you get an email like this.
Our Advertising Partners and Their Privacy Policies
Note that the Site has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468496
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
You may consult this list to find privacy policies of some third-parties that we may use at the Site. This list is intended to be used as a reference and may not contain all the policies.
- Google Ads: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Microsoft: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-in/resources/policies/microsoft-advertising-privacy-policy